Your equipment deserves to be co-located in a safe and secure environment, designed for redundancy and scalability.
At CentriLogic, our world-class data centers are designed specifically to facilitate our range of co-location and managed services.
- N+1 redundancy in all aspects of the infrastructure.
- Uninterrupted power provided via UPS and Backup Generators.
- CentriLogic facilities are constructed to provide security, flexibility, and scalability.
- Additional Managed Services available.
We understand how important it is to have a co-location partner your business can rely on: we have based our broad range of managed services in the same facilities.
- Power: Standby Generators, UPS Systems, Multiple Circuit options and phases.
- Physical Space: Suites, Custom Cages, Full and Fractional Cabinets.
- Connectivity: Multiple connectivity options, Internet service through multiple service providers.
Technology Vendors and Partners
Associated Professional Services
- Data Migrations and Recovery
- Technical Support
- Advanced Technical Services
- Remote Eyes & Hands
Supplementary Managed Services
Many of our managed services have been designed to augment our hosting offerings. Whether you are co-locating equipment with us or have engaged us to supply and manage your equipment, we have managed services that can further satisfy your requirements … see more on our Supplementary Managed Services.