Your equipment deserves to be co-located in a safe and secure environment, designed for redundancy and scalability.
At CentriLogic, our world-class data centers are designed specifically to facilitate our range of co-location and managed services.
- N+1 redundancy in all aspects of the infrastructure.
- Uninterrupted power provided via UPS and Backup Generators.
- CentriLogic facilities are constructed to provide security, flexibility, and scalability.
- Additional Managed Services available.
We understand how important it is to have a co-location partner your business can rely on: we have based our broad range of managed services in the same facilities.
- Power: Standby Generators, UPS Systems, Multiple Circuit options and phases.
- Physical Space: Suites, Custom Cages, Full and Fractional Cabinets.
- Connectivity: Multiple connectivity options, Internet service through multiple service providers.
Technology Vendors and Partners
Associated Professional Services
- Data Migrations and Recovery
- Technical Support
- Advanced Technical Services
- Remote Eyes & Hands
Supplementary Managed Services
Many of our managed services have been designed to augment our hosting offerings. Whether you are co-locating equipment with us or have engaged us to supply and manage your equipment, we have managed services that can further satisfy your requirements. For more information, please see our Supplementary Managed Services page.