SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type 2 Overview:
- CentriLogic Inc. has successfully completed the Statement of Standards on Attestation Engagements (SSAE) No. 16 SOC 1 Type 2 audit. The SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type 2 audit required a rigorous and in-depth assessment of the internal controls, policies, and procedures related to all of CentriLogic’s services and facilities. The SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type 2 audit supersedes the SAS 70 Type II audit.
CentriLogic’s SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type 2 Audit:
- The SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type 2 audit ensures that CentriLogic’s operational procedures are compliant with all corporate controls and policies.
- CentriLogic’s audits include certificates for the International Standard on Assurance Engagements (ISAE) 3402 Type 2 audit, along with the Canadian Standard on Assurance Engagements (CSAE) 3416 Type 2 Audit.
- The audit was completed over a defined period of time, whereby the physical execution of CentriLogic’s controls and policies were assessed.
- During this time period, auditors worked with CentriLogic’s operations staff to inspect facilities, review policies and procedures, and test all internal systems and controls.
- After fulfilling all audit requirements, the internal controls, policies, and procedures of CentriLogic Inc. were confirmed as being SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type 2 compliant with a clean report free of any exceptions.
What This Means for our Customers:
- Since SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type 2 is a widely recognized global compliance measure, customers are assured that CentriLogic’s controls and policies remain consistent throughout all of our world-class international facilities.
- CentriLogic’s completion of the SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type 2 audit further supports our dedication towards implementing comprehensive controls and policies that enable our customers to achieve confidence and peace of mind.
- At CentriLogic we will constantly provide our customers with services and solutions that are supported by industry-leading standards and practices that enable them to achieve competitive advantages in their respective markets.