SSAE 16 Type II Overview:
- CentriLogic Inc. has successfully completed the Statement of Standards on Attestation Engagements (SSAE) No. 16 Type II audit. The SSAE 16 Type II audit required a rigorous and in-depth assessment of the internal controls, policies, and procedures related to all of CentriLogic’s services and facilities. The SSAE 16 Type II audit supersedes the SAS 70 Type II audit, which CentriLogic completed in 2011.
CentriLogic’s SSAE 16 Type II Audit:
- The SSAE 16 Type II audit ensures that CentriLogic’s operational procedures are compliant with all corporate controls and policies.
- The audit was completed over a defined period of time, whereby the physical execution of CentriLogic’s controls and policies were assessed.
- During this time period, auditors from Grant Thornton LLP worked with CentriLogic’s operations staff to inspect facilities, review policies and procedures, and test all internal systems and controls.
- After fulfilling all SSAE 16 Type II requirements, the internal controls, policies, and procedures of CentriLogic Inc. were confirmed as being SSAE 16 Type II compliant with a clean report free of any exceptions.
What This Means for our Customers:
- Since SSAE 16 Type II is a widely recognized global compliance measure, customers are assured that CentriLogic’s controls and policies remain consistent throughout all of our world-class international facilities.
- CentriLogic’s completion of the SSAE 16 Type II audit further supports our dedication towards implementing comprehensive controls and policies that enable our customers to achieve confidence and peace of mind.
- At CentriLogic we will constantly provide our customers with services and solutions that are supported by industry-leading standards and practices that enable them to achieve competitive advantages in their respective markets.
About Grant Thornton LLP:
- With the assistance of auditing firm Grant Thornton, CentriLogic completed the SSAE 16 Type II audit.
- Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. constituent of Grant Thornton International – one of the world’s largest accounting firms.
- 30,000 employees in over 100 countries.
- 5,000 employees in the U.S.
- Specializes in audit, tax, and advisory services.