CentriLogic is committed to serving all customers and people, including those with disabilities.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), CentriLogic is committed to the excellence in serving all customers and people, including those with disabilities. We have made the necessary arrangements to ensure all people, including those with disabilities, are safely able to access our facilities, staff, and associated websites. Details of our compliance measures are outlined below:
- Our staff is trained and familiar with the various assistive devices we have available onsite to ensure customers with disabilities are able to access our facilities, staff, and services safely
- We have working elevators, ramps, and other assistive devices onsite and available for customers with disabilities who may require them during their visit
- We communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take their disability into account
- In the event of a service disruption to our elevators at our Mississauga or Downtown Toronto locations, we will promptly inform our customers. This notice will be clearly posted with information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time, and a description of alternative services, if available.
- We proudly welcome people with disabilities and their service animals into all of our facilities that are open to the public
- We proudly welcome people with disabilities to be accompanied by a support person while on our premises
- We do not charge any fees for a support person
- CentriLogic provides training to employees and others who deal with the public or other third parties on our behalf, and to those people who are involved in the development of our policies, plans, practices, and procedures related to the provision of our services and solutions
- Our staff have been effectively trained on the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, CentriLogic’s plan and commitment to the Customer Service Standard, how to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities, how to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person, and what to do if a person with a disability is having an accessibility difficulty at one of our locations
- Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way CentriLogic provides its services to people with disabilities can do so by phone, email, or in person
- All feedback will be given to our VP of Human Resources, who will respond within 30 days
- All complaints and responses will be maintained in accordance with legislative guidelines
All of CentriLogic’s Accessibility Policies are available to the public upon request. As well, they have been posted in each of our locations and can be viewable in person. If you would like to view our policies, or would like to provide feedback or file a complaint, please direct all inquiries and comments to email@example.com