Location: Mississauga, ON
Reporting to: CFO
We are currently searching for a dynamic, self-motivated Director, Financial Planning and Analysis (“DFP&A”) that enjoys working in a fast-paced growth-focused organization. This is an exciting business partnering role with a global provider of managed IT solutions.
Reporting to the CFO, this position is based out of our Mississauga, Ontario office.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the DFP&A will act as a key interface between the finance team and its business partners. She/he provides financial leadership and strategic business support to all senior leaders in the business. She/he will lead the company’s annual budget process, three-year projections and monthly rolling forecasts.
The DFP&A acts as the analytical engine to provide insights to support optimal decision making. This role will have very high visibility and influence across the organization, working closely with all members of the Senior Leadership team including the Chief Executive Officer.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and build financial models to support the annual budget, three-year projection and monthly rolling forecast
- Lead the end-to-end annual budgeting cycle, three-year projection and monthly rolling forecast through partnering with the business to develop and agree on the key assumptions underlying the financial models
- Analyze and report actual results compared to budget and forecast estimates, preparing appropriate variance explanations, bridge analyses and key financial metrics as part of the month end and quarter end packages
- Support the monitoring of cashflow and debt covenants through financial modelling process
- Work closely with the CFO and the business to create and track key KPIs and metrics to track and monitor overall business performance
- Provide strategic support to senior leadership including preparation of the financial aspects of the quarterly board packages, leadership meetings and ad hoc information as required
- Identify business risks and opportunities that arise through the financial modeling process and ensures these are summarized and presented to the Senior Leadership on regular basis
- Develop ad hoc financial models and analysis in support the company’s operating business as well as its strategic initiatives
- Provide decision support analysis to business partners such as product and customer profitability, pricing analysis,
- Ad hoc research regarding competitors, market trends and pricing trends
- Provides capital expenditure analysis and supports the capital lease financing function
- Other projects as assigned by the Senior Leadership
Required Experience and Skills
- An undergraduate degree in Business, Finance or Accounting. Holding a MBA, CPA or CFA is preferred
- 5+ years experience in a financial planning and analysis role
- Advanced Excel skills including v-lookup, pivot tables, data filtering, graphs/charts and macros
- Experience in a multi-entity, multi-currency global company
- Proficiency in building complex financial models
- Advanced understanding of financial statements
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
- Must be hands-on, results driven, ambitious, strong initiative, reliable and excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in a growth orientated technology company
- Excellent interpersonal skills – a team player who can act as both a leader and an individual contributor as required
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work extended hours when necessary
- Experience working with and presenting to Senior Leadership
CentriLogic is a global provider of managed IT solutions. With a comprehensive portfolio of IT infrastructure, private connectivity, and application services, CentriLogic works with clients to develop adaptable and dependable IT solutions that enable them to achieve positive business outcomes. The company’s dedication to a client-centric philosophy has earned it the trust of some of the world’s most innovative companies and visionaries. With regional headquarters in Canada, USA, and the United Kingdom, CentriLogic delivers solutions to clients throughout North America, Europe, and Asia.
Please email your cover letter, salary expectations and résumé to Human Resources with subject line: “Director, Financial Planning & Analysis”
(No phone calls, faxes, direct mail or agencies please).
We thank all applicants, and will contact only those applicants with qualifications matching our requirements.