Location: Buffalo / Rochester, NY
The Senior Account Executive is an outside business development role, targeting small, medium and large businesses. The SAE is responsible for developing and expanding the Centrilogic customer base through the process of prospecting, identifying, qualifying and offering Colocation, Disaster Recovery and Managed Services to prospective customers and partners. As an outside sales role, the SAE is expected to meet face-to-face with key decision makers in the organization (C level), understand the customer’s challenges, present solutions and close new business. It is imperative that the SAE is self-sufficient – a self-starter able to work independently demonstrating resourcefulness and ingenuity in their approach to selling. The SAE is also expected to:
- take an active role in identifying and developing business development ideas based on customer and partner requirements,
- develop strong long-term strategic relationships with customers and prospective clients, and
- generate sales plans to support the achievement of annual sales goals and quotas.
Reporting to the Vice President, Global Sales, this position is based in one of the following locations: Rochester, NY; and Buffalo, NY.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A fundamental understanding of the Hosting industry, and the ability to present hosting and managed service solutions at the CIO and CEO level.
- A minimum of 7+ years IT solution sales experience and a network of contacts in the industry.
- A solid track record of solution selling, and the demonstrated ability to successfully meet and exceed monthly targets by generating new business.
- A history of excellence in sales with both short (2-4 month) and long (8-12 month) sales cycles.
- Customer Service driven attitude.
- Knowledge of relevant technologies and experience negotiating contract terms.
- Strong organizational skills and superior communication (verbal/written) skills.
- Ability to create innovative solutions to meet Enterprise customers and business needs.
- Understanding of partner sales and the ability to build an effective partner channel to market.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision/direction.
- Degree in Business Administration or related technical field.
- Knowledge of outsourced IT/ web hosting services, products and procedures.
- Advanced computer software skills: MS Office, PowerPoint.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, flexible working environment.
Please email your cover letter, salary expectations and résumé to Human Resources with subject line: “Senior Account Executive”
(No phone calls, faxes, direct mail or agencies please).
We thank all applicants, and will contact only those applicants with qualifications matching our requirements.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
CentriLogic is an equal opportunity employer and employs fair hiring practices when filling positions. CentriLogic hires only the most qualified individuals, based on their knowledge, skills, abilities and other competencies, in order to meet the company’s business needs and the expectations of the role. CentriLogic has adopted this policy to ensure that all employees and potential candidates are considered for employment opportunities through a consistent, fair and barrier-free approach.