Department: Professional Services
The Senior Solutions Consultant’s primary responsibility is to operate as a technical resource in the development of solutions and technical expertise during the sales engagements for the Professional Services business.
Reporting to the VP, ATS & Business Development, this position can be based in either our Rochester or GTA offices.
Job Duties Include but not limited to:
- Provide technical expertise/credibility for customer engagements
- Conduct customer presentations on ‘value proposition’ and technical solution set for the professional services business
- Defining and Creating the Solution – Assessing customer requirements, translating them into a vision with a specific outcome – document and support the sales process to close
- Solution Design and Documentation– Document the project or solution requirements, write the Statement of Work, identify the resources needed (internal/3rd party), roles and responsibilities for both the customer and Centrilogic during the pre-sales and implementation processes.
- Strategy Development – Driving the development and deployment of new key services, collaborate with other stakeholders to develop the solution roadmap, and the process for deployment and/or transitions to Operations.
- Product Knowledge and Understanding – Develop and maintain a deep understanding of managed services portfolio. Understand how to articulate both technical and business benefit of each service to customers
- Complete technical sections for RFP/RFI/RFQ responses
- Develop solution architecture and detailed line item configurations/bills of materials (BOMs)
- Develop solution proposal and/or presentation of recommended solution
- Assist with technical scoping/review for Statement of Work (SOW) for assigned accounts.
- Function as liaison to end-user customer technical staff regarding solution and implementation specifics
- As appropriate, assist sales in dealing with customer satisfaction issues surrounding technical aspects of a recommended solution, or its implementation and deployment.
Required Experience and Skills
- 10+ years of hands on experience in IT
- 8+ years’ experience in a Solutions Consulting capacity
- Managed Services/Hosting Background is a asset
- Virtualization (VMware, Hyper V)
- Infrastructure Services (Active Directory, DNS, etc)
- Cloud (AWS, Citrix)
- Network and Security
- OS Management/Architecture skills (Microsoft/Linux)
- Customer facing – able to articulate to all parts of the business
- Able to travel – USA and Europe
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Confidence in own abilities and a willingness to make decisions and escalate when necessary
- Superior oral/written communication and time management skills
- Ability to work in a high growth, fast paced environment
- Industry relevant certifications
CentriLogic is a global provider of managed IT solutions. With a comprehensive portfolio of IT infrastructure, private connectivity, and application services, CentriLogic works with clients to develop adaptable and dependable IT solutions that enable them to achieve positive business outcomes. The company’s dedication to a client-centric philosophy has earned it the trust of some of the world’s most innovative companies and visionaries. With regional headquarters in Canada, USA, and the United Kingdom, CentriLogic delivers solutions to clients throughout North America, Europe, and Asia.