Location: Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada
The Senior Solutions Engineer is a key member of the CentriLogic pre-sales team whose primary role is to translate client business challenges into CentriLogic technology solutions. The incumbent will be responsible for collaborating with the CentriLogic Sales Team to provide timely and effective technical solutions to both prospective and existing clients. In addition, the Senior Solutions Engineer is responsible for fully comprehending the client’s current and future business requirements in order to engineer the most appropriate suite of CentriLogic services.
The candidate’s responsibilities include being a trusted advisor in the design of technology solutions that drive a client’s business performance. They will lead the technical discovery process and present CentriLogic’s solutions that solve client business needs.
The candidate will partner with direct sales and executive sponsors to educate existing and prospective clients about the value of CentriLogic’s products and services by participating in conference calls, client visits, presentations, technical discovery, technical objection handling and proposals.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- University degree and/or IT Diploma from a recognized technical institution
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in technical pre-sales/sales engineering, solution consulting, and / or client facing role delivering technical products or services
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Network design, implementation, and management
- Proficiency in the technical design and implementation of new products for CentriLogic clients, and acting as a technical liaison during pre and post sales activities
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP and routing/switching protocols
- In depth understanding and knowledge of LAN and WAN architectures
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of access, transport and data network architectures and technologies in the telecommunications industry are mandatory
- Well versed in technology solutions and strategies pertaining to Security, Cloud, Data Centre, Managed Services and other synergistic services
- Possess a solid understanding of the Canadian and US hosting and network services competitive landscape
- Experience with presentation tools – Visio, PowerPoint, pricing and quoting tools
- Network Certifications are an asset – CCNA, CCDA
- AWS or Azure public cloud design experience an asset
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to travel to customer sites in the region (vehicle and valid driver’s license)
Please email your cover letter, salary expectations and résumé to Human Resources with subject line: “Senior Solutions Engineer”
(No phone calls, faxes, direct mail or agencies please).
We thank all applicants, and will contact only those applicants with qualifications matching our requirements.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
CentriLogic is an equal opportunity employer and employs fair hiring practices when filling positions. CentriLogic hires only the most qualified individuals, based on their knowledge, skills, abilities and other competencies, in order to meet the company’s business needs and the expectations of the role. CentriLogic has adopted this policy to ensure that all employees and potential candidates are considered for employment opportunities through a consistent, fair and barrier-free approach.