ISO 27001 Certification Overview:
- CentriLogic Inc. has achieved the ISO 27001:2013 certification across its global operations and data centers
- The ISO 27001 standard covers security policies and procedures that protect the infrastructure of each facility, physical security systems, and core actiities such as business continuity / risk management processes, incident management, and risk treatment planning.
CentriLogic’s ISO Assessment:
- The assessment was completed by A-lign, a leading UKASANAB accredited certification body.
- The assement involved a rigorous and in-depth onsite audit of CentriLogic’s global quality management and information security management systems. A-lign concluded that these systems were in-line with ISO’s defined standards.
What this Means for our Customers:
- CentriLogic adheres to the standards set under ISO 27001, which confirms our commitment to the industry’s most rigid international information security management standards.
- These certifications will enable CentriLogic to maintain the highest guarantees to our customers when it comes to information technology security, service level quality assurance, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Using ISO 27001 standards applies a risk management process, which includes people, processes, and IT systems to ensure that sensitive company information is managed in a secure manner.