A comprehensive portfolio of managed services designed to enable customers to achieve the performance, scalability, and agility benefits associated with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
AWS is a massive-scale utility-based cloud services platform that provides a broad set of cloud infrastructure services to millions of customers worldwide. Many organizations are seeking to achieve the inherent benefits of using various AWS features, however many complexities prevent them from migrating, deploying, and managing applications, workloads, and data in an efficient manner. Successful adoption of AWS requires expert knowledge, strategic planning, and ongoing management, and many organizations do not have the necessary expertise on hand.
CentriLogic’s managed AWS services are designed to help customers migrate, deploy, and manage workloads and applications on AWS, ensuring that positive business outcomes are achieved through successful adoption and utilization of the platform.
FEATURES & OFFERINGS
Journey to the Cloud – AWS Migration Services
CentriLogic’s certified experts will work with you to design, deploy, and continuously support a rightsized AWS environment that is best suited to your organization’s workloads and applications. Activities include:
- Plan: A business operations assessment that results in a defined architecture recommendation, strategy & roadmap, and migration & deployment planning.
- Build: Configuring and deploying AWS environments with direct alignment to the business operations assessment. This phase includes architecture design, product delivery and deployment processes, and secure migration services.
- Run: Once deployed, our team will monitor your AWS environment and provide post-migration services, ongoing cloud optimization, proactive support, and overall operational efficiencies.
In order to minimize the implementation and administration complexities associated with AWS, CentriLogic offers 24/7/365 support and management of your environment with the following features:
- Technical Account Manager: A dedicated technical resource providing ongoing support, proactive recommendation, and technical insights.
- Monitoring & Alerting: Proactive monitoring services that ensure your AWS environment is running as efficiently as possible. CPU/Memory/Disk utilization, Instance/Service uptime, AWS Resources like RDS/ELB/API gateway, and many more features are monitored.
- Proactive Managed Support: Managed Support services include Network Administration, Data Backup management of EC2 server images, OS updates and patches, and Quarterly IAM security reviews for account access validation.
- DevOps: Automation implementation covering various AWS services such as: CloudFormation; EC2 Container Services; OpsWork; and Elastic Beanstalk.
Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
CentriLogic has expertise in designing, testing, and deploying Disaster Recovery and Failover capabilities that fulfill your organization’s Recovery Time (RTO) and Recovery Point (RTO) Objectives. Our team can assist with:
- Disaster Recovery of applications and data across multiple AWS regions
- Disaster Recovery of applications and data from on-premise environments to AWS infrastructure
Serverless computing with AWS allows businesses to leverage AWS Lambda and Amazon API Gateway to build and run applications without worrying about infrastructure provisioning, capacity planning, and maintenance. CentriLogic will configure, coordinate, and orchestrate your organization’s serverless infrastructure to dynamically manage and allocate infrastructure resources.
- Certified Expertise: All AWS services are delivered and supported by our growing team of AWS certified engineers and architects
- Hybrid Capabilities: Connect your managed AWS environment to existing or additional CentriLogic services delivered from our global footprint of data centers
- Adaptable & Flexible Approach: Work with our team of experts to construct, deploy, optimize, and maintain a managed AWS environment that is tailored to your organization’s unique requirements