A comprehensive portfolio of managed services designed to enable customers to achieve the performance, scalability, and agility benefits associated with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
CentriLogic’s managed Public Cloud services are designed to help customers migrate, deploy, and manage workloads and applications on Public Cloud services, ensuring that positive business outcomes are achieved through successful adoption and utilization of the chosen platform.
FEATURES & OFFERINGS
Journey to the Cloud – Public Cloud Migration Services
CentriLogic’s certified experts will work with you to design, deploy, and continuously support a rightsized environment that is best suited to your organization’s workloads and applications. Activities include:
- Plan: A business operations assessment that results in a defined architecture recommendation, strategy & roadmap, and migration & deployment planning. We will help you select the right public cloud infrastructure for your business application(s).
- Build: Configuring and deploying environments with direct alignment to the business operations assessment. This phase includes architecture design, product delivery and deployment processes, and secure migration services.
- Run: Once deployed, our team will monitor your environment and provide post-migration services, ongoing cloud optimization, proactive support, and overall operational efficiencies.
In order to minimize the implementation and administration complexities associated with Public Cloud services, CentriLogic offers 24/7/365 support and management of your environment with the following features:
- Technical Account Manager: A dedicated technical resource providing ongoing support, proactive recommendation, and technical insights.
- Monitoring & Alerting: Proactive monitoring services that ensure your environment is running as efficiently as possible. CPU/Memory/Disk utilization, Instance/Service uptime, resources like API gateways and VPNs are monitored.
- Proactive Managed Support: Managed Support services include Network Administration, Data Backup management of server images, OS updates and patches, and Quarterly IAM security reviews for account access validation.
- DevOps: Automation implementation covering various Public Cloud services such as: Infrastructure deployment automation, automated deployment for microservices, and integration automation.
Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
CentriLogic has expertise in designing, testing, and deploying Disaster Recovery and Failover capabilities that fulfill your organization’s Recovery Time (RTO) and Recovery Point (RTO) Objectives. Our team can assist with:
- Disaster Recovery of applications and data across multiple Public Cloud regions
- Disaster Recovery of applications and data from on-premise environments to Public Cloud infrastructure
CentriLogic will configure, coordinate, and orchestrate your organization’s serverless infrastructure to dynamically manage and allocate infrastructure resources.
- Certified Expertise: All AWS services are delivered and supported by our growing team of AWS certified engineers and architects
- Hybrid Capabilities: Connect your managed AWS environment to existing or additional CentriLogic services delivered from our global footprint of data centers
- Adaptable & Flexible Approach: Work with our team of experts to construct, deploy, optimize, and maintain a managed AWS environment that is tailored to your organization’s unique requirements