Our comprehensive security services help protect your applications, systems, and networks from security vulnerabilities.
CentriLogic helps a variety of organizations assess their security needs, identify vulnerabilities, and implement sophisticated solutions to ensure network architecture and applications are protected at all times. Our Security Services include a variety of penetration testing services, private, managed, and hosted firewalls, intrusion detection, prevention, and management, vulnerability scanning, and other professional and supplementary managed services.
- External Penetration Test: We assess the security of publicly accessible servers by impersonating a hacker and attempting to compromise a server in a controlled environment.
- Web Application Penetration Test: We validate the security of the code behind your web applications by attempting to take advantage of interface vulnerabilities in order to gain access to systems.
- Social Engineering Penetration Test: We perform tests that focus on human error and weakness by contacting targeted individuals within your organization and attempting to convince them to divulge sensitive information over the phone or email.
OTHER SECURITY SERVICES
- Private, Managed, & Hosted Firewalls: Implement the appropriate firewall structure to best protect your environment
- Intrusion Detection, Prevention, & Management: Host & network intrusion systems.
- Vulnerability Scanning: One-time and scheduled scans are performed from both outside and within your firewalls, complete with analysis and remediation recommendations.
- URL Filtering & Proxy Services: Increase the performance, integrity, and security of your internal networks.
ASSOCIATED PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
- Security Assessments
- Technical Support & Patching Notifications
- Advanced Technical Services
- Security Consulting
SUPPLEMENTARY MANAGED SERVICES
Many of our managed services have been designed to augment our range of hosting offerings. Whether you are co-locating equipment in one of our data centers, or have engaged us to supply and manage your IT environment, we have a variety of managed services that can further enhance your infrastructure. Learn more about our Supplementary Managed Services.