MANAGED SERVICES, CLOUD, & CO-LOCATION
We operate a Tier 1, N+2 data center in the US Virgin Islands, which is designed to be fully operational during sustained earthquakes and category 5 hurricane winds. From this facility, we are able to deliver our comprehensive portfolio of IT outsourcing solutions, including Managed Services, Co-Location, Cloud, and Disaster Recovery.
- Tier 1 Carrier-Grade, N+2, sub-sea fiber optics hub facility
- NSA high security
- Two redundant groups of four 650 KVA power generation plants
- 36 hours of independent battery backup
- 550 tons of 100% redundant humidity and temperature controlled HVAC systems
- 24×7 monitoring and full remote root access
- Clean agent FM 200 fire suppression systems
The US Virgin Islands is governed by US corporate, intellectual property and investment laws. It is also home to the 2nd largest concentration of bandwidth in the western hemisphere, making it a fiber gateway to Europe, South America, and Asia thanks to the high concentration of bandwidth facilities located at the southernmost tip of the United States.
For more information on this facility, please contact us or complete the following form: