The CentriLogic team is deeply committed to helping our customers successfully execute their IT Transformation and optimization initiatives, which is why we are always looking for opportunities to broaden and strengthen our portfolio of global Advisory, Cloud, Application Management, and Data Center & Connectivity services. As part of this commitment, we’re pleased to share that CentriLogic has acquired ManageForce, a leading cloud, ERP, and database solutions provider.
We’ve witnessed first-hand how much our customers value managed solutions that extend from the application through to infrastructure and ongoing management. The addition of ManageForce’s capabilities allows us to broaden our Managed Enterprise Application services to include Oracle JD Edwards and NetSuite, while expanding our ability to manage complex database environments across Oracle, Microsoft, and NoSQL systems. This acquisition ultimately accelerates our strategy of delivering the full-stack solutions our global customers value most.
We couldn’t be more excited about the tremendous benefits the combined CentriLogic and ManageForce offerings will provide our customers. These include:
- Access to enhanced managed service capabilities for Enterprise ERP applications including PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and NetSuite. We also anticipate that ManageForce’s expertise will enable us to strengthen our existing capabilities across E-Commerce, Content Management, and Big Data Analytics applications.
- Better support for customer databases across Oracle, SQL Server, and NoSQL systems.
- More technical resources on staff that will accelerate improvements being made in service architecture, service delivery, and customer support functions.
- Expanded geographic coverage across the U.S. with additional offices and staff in Chicago, Boston, and Portland.
- 70+ years of combined management experience now added to our leadership team, which will help us innovate and scale to fulfill your evolving requirements for years to come.
We hope you share in our excitement, and we look forward to sharing more about our integrated offering soon. For more details, find the official press release here.