ManageForce is a leading Cloud, ERP, and Database solutions provider. The company has proven expertise in helping customers optimize and customize enterprise applications and has an extensive track of successfully migrating and managing these applications in the cloud.
ManageForce’s complementary services will allow CentriLogic to broaden our capabilities and better fulfill customer demand for full-stack IT transformation solutions that extend from the application through to infrastructure and ongoing management. The acquisition of ManageForce also enables CentriLogic to expand our Managed Enterprise Application services offering to include JD Edwards and NetSuite and broaden our ability to manage complex database environments across Oracle and Microsoft systems.
We couldn’t be more excited about the tremendous benefits the combined CentriLogic and ManageForce offerings will provide our customers. These include:
- Access to enhanced managed service capabilities for Enterprise ERP applications including PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and NetSuite. We also anticipate that ManageForce’s expertise will enable us to strengthen our existing capabilities across E-Commerce, Content Management, and Big Data Analytics applications.
- Better support for customer databases across Oracle, SQL Server, and NoSQL systems.
- More technical resources on staff that will accelerate improvements being made in service architecture, service delivery, and customer support functions.
- Expanded geographic coverage across the U.S. with additional offices and staff in Chicago, Boston, and Portland.
- 70+ years of combined management experience now added to our leadership team, which will help us innovate and scale to fulfill your evolving requirements for years to come.
ManageForce’s dedicated teams of experienced, results-driven technologists combine best practices with proven processes and advanced technologies to streamline inefficient, complicated, and costly business applications to extract the full value of your IT investments. Its services include:
If you would like more information, please check out the following links: