Designations and Specializations recognize the company’s commitment and expertise in helping companies achieve success on the Azure Cloud
May 3, 2023 – Toronto, ON, Canada – Centrilogic, a global IT transformation solutions provider, today announced it has been awarded multiple industry designations and specializations by Microsoft’s Cloud Partner Program. These designations and specializations highlight the company’s demonstrated expertise in helping mid-market and enterprise companies adopt Microsoft cloud technologies and achieve success on the Azure Cloud.
The Microsoft Solutions Partner Designations awarded to Centrilogic are as follows:
- Infrastructure – Azure: Designing, implementing, and managing Azure infrastructure solutions, including virtual machines, storage, networking, and security.
- Data & AI – Azure: Architecting and delivering data and artificial intelligence solutions using Microsoft Azure, including data warehousing, big data analytics, machine learning, and AI services.
- Digital & App Innovation – Azure: Creating innovative digital and application solutions, developing cloud-native applications, integrating existing systems with Azure, and leveraging Azure services to improve UI/UX and application performance.
Additionally, Centrilogic has achieved the following Microsoft Specializations:
- Infra and Database Migration: Specialization in planning, executing, and managing migrations of servers, databases, and applications from on-premises environments to Azure.
- Modernization of Web Applications: Specialization in modernizing and re-architecting existing applications to take advantage of Azure’s cloud-native capabilities, improving application performance, scalability, and security.
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop: Deploying and managing virtual desktop environments on Azure to improve remote workforce collaboration, productivity, accessibility, and security.
“Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Cloud technologies continue to play a critical role in the IT transformation journeys our customers are undertaking to simplify complex business challenges and achieve positive outcomes,” says Robert Offley, President & CEO of Centrilogic. “The recognition by Microsoft’s Cloud Partner Program validates our expertise in helping companies successfully adopt Azure and maximize their investments in IT infrastructure, applications, and data.”
Centrilogic and Microsoft have evolved and strengthened their partnership for over 15 years, working together to help industry-leading companies like Finastra, Rogers, TD Bank, CaseWare, and Halifax Port Authority realize the potential of Microsoft technologies and the Azure Cloud. Centrilogic has over 50 certified Azure personnel on staff, has been named a Microsoft IMPACT Award winner, and has been recognized as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies.
Centrilogic is a global provider of IT transformation solutions that empower organizations to realize their full digital potential. Armed with capabilities that span the stack – from multicloud management to next-gen applications and strategic services – Centrilogic delivers resilient end-to-end digital solutions that help companies reshape the role of their technology platforms as business-driving assets. With regional headquarters in Canada, USA, and the United Kingdom, Centrilogic delivers solutions to innovative companies worldwide. For more information, visit www.centrilogic.com