PCI DSS 3.2 COMPLIANCE OVERVIEW:
- Centrilogic has successfully completed The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard 3.2 (PCI DSS 3.2) assessment for co-location and managed services.
- The PCI DSS 3.2 compliance standard is a set of stringent requirements designed to ensure all companies who process, store, or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment, and have the appropriate security measures in place to prevent, detect, and react to security vulnerabilities.
- Adherence to PCI DSS 3.2 also confirms that we have the appropriate security management, policies, procedures, network architecture, software design, and other critical protective measures in place to securely process, store, or transmit credit card data.
CENTRILOGIC’S PCI DSS 3.2 ASSESSMENT:
- Centrilogic’s co-location and managed services have been audited and affirmed as compliant under PCI DSS 3.2 standards, enabling us to store and retain customer cardholder data for major retailers, e-commerce applications, banks, and service providers.
- The assessment was completed by A-lign, a full service security, assurance, and compliance solutions firm.
- After an in-depth assessment of Centrilogic’s network and infrastructure, physical and co-location space, and IT support processes, A-lign successfully accredited Centrilogic’s services as in compliance with PCI DSS 3.2 standards.
WHAT PCI DSS 3.2 MEANS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS:
- Achieving PCI DSS 3.2 compliance reinstates Centrilogic’s commitment to security, data protection, and maintaining the most comprehensive compliance requirements and best practices in the industry.
- Our customers can trust in our ability to deliver secure services and solutions that adhere to their PCI DSS requirements.
- Our commitment to compliance and data security also affirms that our infrastructure is capable of securing the most sensitive assets of customers and their end users.