Centrilogic delivers end-to-end secure, private, and direct connectivity between our customers’ hosting, networking, and cloud services.
As organizations continue to adopt cloud-based technologies, public internet vulnerabilities such as DDoS attacks, network blackholing, and cyber terrorism can pose a significant risk to business operations and application accessibility. To mitigate these risks, Centrilogic and its partners provide and manage direct connectivity to infrastructure and applications that reside:
- Within Centrilogic’s global data centers
- On-premise at specific customers sites
- Off-premise with leading laaS, PaaS, or SaaS providers
- Unlimited direct and secure connections to a comprehensive ecosystem of cloud service providers, including Microsoft Azure, AWS, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Google Cloud Platform, IBM, and many more
- Direct network connections from your on-premises networks to Microsoft Azure, using Azure ExpressRoute and to AWS, through AWS Direct Connect
- End-to-end secure, private, and direct interconnectivity between your hosting, Private Network, On-premise, and Cloud environments
- Fast, secure speeds ranging from 10Mbps to 10 Gbps that bypass the public internet, packed with fully automated Layer 2 and Layer 3 configuration and real-time updates
Centrilogic cloud connectivity services deliver the performance, reliability, scalability, and security features necessary to support even the most demanding applications and workloads.
- Easily connect your Enterprise, Network, and Traditional Hosting Environments in a private configuration that bypasses the public internet and any possible security vulnerabilities, including DDoS attacks and network blackholing
- High-performing connectivity and improved user experiences by eliminating network inconsistency and performance issues associated with the public internet
- Reduced network and configuration complexity that gives you complete control, predictability, and visibility into your network performance
- 24/7/365 support and solution architecture by Centrilogic