- All Visitors are subject to constant surveillance while on the Premises.
- By attempting to enter the Premises, Visitors are consenting to reasonable search of themselves and their possessions.
- All trash must be disposed of daily at Customer’s expense. Any trash or empty boxes not disposed of by Customer is subject to additional charges borne by Customer.
(FROM ALL DATA CENTER FLOORS)
- Visitors not specifically authorized by customer primary contacts
- Smoking or the consumption of alcohol, illegal drugs, or other intoxicants
- All food and beverages
- Children under the age of 16
- Open toed shoes
- Personnel/subcontractors without adequate liability insurance
(WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION)
- Bringing in or removing equipment
- Photography of non-leased areas
- Lifting, removing, or tampering with floor tiles
- Installing, moving, or removing any cross-connects or other cabling or connections outside of leased areas
- Movement outside of common areas and the vicinity of their leased or work areas
- Storing or utilizing combustible or hazardous materials
All Visitors entering the premises agree to, and are subject to all current data center terms and conditions.
Centrilogic may amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Accordingly, you should periodically re-visit these terms and conditions to review the then-current terms and conditions governing your use of this website.
Contact Centrilogic if you have any questions or to request authorization for specific activities.