We’re a technology partner no matter the ups and downs, and we’ll be by your organization’s side through the expected and the unforeseen. We offer disaster recovery as-a-service (DRaaS) solutions to enable continuous protection of critical workloads, applications, and data. Our DRaaS offering lets your organization continuously replicate hosting infrastructure and applications, creating failover environments across Centrilogic data centers, client sites, and in the cloud. Additionally, our DRaaS solutions provide greater cyber resiliency and allow for quick recovery in the event of an unexpected interruption or disaster.
Our DRaaS solutions are fully managed and we provide the expertise to provision, configure, and manage the disaster recovery site(s), as well as work with your business to actively test and validate your disaster recovery plans.
No matter if your applications are in the cloud, on-premise, or in a hybrid environment, Centrilogic can architect disaster recovery services designed to help you recover your data and assets in the event of an unexpected attack or other disaster.
Fast and Reliable Disaster Recovery
Automated and continuous replication of protected environments from primary site to one or more disaster recovery sites
- Industry leading RTO and RPO parameters
- Non-disruptive failover testing
- Seamless failover of virtual machines
- Automated recovery of network and security settings
- Backed by Centrilogic SLAs and 24/7/365 support
Flexible and Scalable to Your Needs
- Fully managed disaster recovery solution
- Custom infrastructure architecture to support hybrid environments and unique client requirements
- Leverage Centrilogic’s full suite of hosting services: co-location, cloud, and managed hosting
- Scalable, secure, and redundant infrastructure
- Supported by supplementary services, including managed storage, backups, monitoring, security, and Emergency Space seating
- Automated orchestration for consistent recovery
- Client-specific consultation and Disaster Recovery planning
Global Failover Environments
- Failover between Centrilogic data centers, on-premises, and cloud environments
- Recovery sites across Canada, USA, and the UK
- Guaranteed domestic data residency
RTO & RPO Options
Tiers RTO RPO Standard 24 Hours 2 Hours Enhanced 12 Hours 2 Hours Premium 2 Hours 15 Minutes
Whether you co-locate equipment with Centrilogic or rely on our experts to supply and manage your critical equipment and data, we’re dedicated to providing best-in-class professional and managed solutions to satisfy all of your requirements.
Define a comprehensive replication and migration strategy covering all workloads, applications, and data.
Emergency workspace and seating for key staff, complete with workstations, connectivity, and telephony.
Provide greater levels of redundancy for your critical data.
Continuously replicate native applications between primary and secondary sites.
Fully managed physical servers, including provisioning, configuration, maintenance, and administration.
Fully managed virtual private servers powered by enterprise-grade servers and industry-leading hardware, delivered from Centrilogic’s data centers.