Identify security threats and vulnerabilities to protect critical systems, data, and applications.
Security threats, risks, and vulnerabilities are present throughout organizations of all sizes. Any intrusions or breaches of critical systems, data, and applications will likely result in business-impacting consequences that have varying degrees of severity. With a solid security plan and evaluation, however, these risks can be identified and mitigated without impacting compliance and regulatory requirements. CentriLogic offers a comprehensive security assessment service that evaluates an organization’s current information security program and infrastructure. The assessment identifies vulnerabilities and weaknesses, and measures any risks associated with the organization’s current IT environment and security practices.
FEATURES & COVERAGE
- Identify internal and external security gaps and vulnerabilities
- Discover any areas of concern, including unpatched systems, open ports, and compliance violations
- Find security bugs and loopholes that could potentially be used to harm your network
- Verify network connections are secure, encrypted, and working as expected
- Outline and develop an actionable plan to mitigate the identified risks and vulnerabilities
- Approach and methodologies are based on industry standards and practices, such as the National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST)
- Validates current security programs and practices
- Identifies known security risks and vulnerabilities before they are exploited
- Provides organizations with an outline and action plan to remediate issues and improve IT environment resiliency and performance
- Prepares organizations for audits and other reviews, and ensures compliance and regulatory requirements are continuously met
- Can be performed at your convenience, either onsite or remotely
DESIGNED FOR A VARIETY OF USE CASES
- Compliance and Regulations: Organizations who are required to be compliant with government regulations, including PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SOX, and GLBA.
- Security Incident / Data Breach: Organizations who experience a security incident or data breach, and require immediate assistance to address the security concern.
- Vendor or Customer Requirements: Organizations who need assistance with their network and security programs due to a customer or vendor compliance requirement.
- Reputation and Expectations: Organizations who proactively invest in security controls regardless of compliance requirements, which protects their reputation and ensures their customers are comfortable doing business with them.
WHY CHOOSE CENTRILOGIC?
- Proven Approach & Methodologies – Our approach is based on industry standards and practices that are both proven and accepted across multiple industries and verticals, including government, banking, and healthcare.
- Industry Experts & Certifications – Our security team is professionally trained and certified in leading technologies, such as VMware, Microsoft, and Cisco.
- Dedicated Team – Our clients are supported by a dedicated team of professionals and project managers who collaborate to ensure services are performing as expected.