We understand how important our clients’ websites are to the success of their businesses.
We develop Content Management System (CMS) solutions to enable our clients to focus on their core business activities, eliminating the risks associated with delayed content publication, web application downtime, administrative errors, and slow website performance.
CentriLogic works with a variety of content management systems (CMS) and open-source technologies to build and customize content management solutions for our clients. Our dedicated development team uses a consultative and agile approach to understand our client’s website and application challenges, and architect a solution that caters to their unique needs and requirements. Our solutions enhance an organization’s web presence and provides our clients with more control and management over their digital content and assets. We also have a wide range of modules available to enable seamless integration of both your back-end and front-end web properties and platforms.
CMS solutions are hosted within CentriLogic’s secure and redundant global data centers, with adaptable deployment capabilities ranging from physical servers, virtual servers, and client-owned hardware co-located within our facilities.
We work with a variety of content management systems, including WordPress, Drupal, Orchard, Joomla, and many more.
- Rapid creation and delivery of digital content
- Enhanced online presence, user experience, and engagement
- Greater control and management of web content and digital assets
- Supported by a dedicated client care executive and account manager
Immediate Publishing & Editing Capabilities
- Easy-to-use web content publishing tools
- Digital asset management
- Advanced content personalization
- Cross-channel marketing and personalization
- SEO friendly
- Admin/User permission customization
Flexible Deployment & Hosting Capabilities
- Custom infrastructure architecture to support your unique requirements
- Leverage CentriLogic’s full suite of hosting services: co-location, cloud, and managed hosting
- Scalable, secure, and redundant infrastructure
- Primary / Secondary site configuration to support Disaster Recovery
- Supported by supplementary services, including managed storage, backups, monitoring, and security
- Guaranteed geographic data residency
- Backed by CentriLogic SLAs and 24/7/365 Support.
- Deliver a consistent brand experience to all users
- Automatically scale to any device or screen size
- Easily build one site for all devices
- Standard or custom designs and layouts are available
- Highly extensible platform built for integration
- Multi-site capabilities
- Monitor and analyze key metrics
- Multilingual support