Centrilogic’s Managed Cloud for Microsoft Azure service is a unique offering that combines the flexibility, scalability, and power of Microsoft’s world-leading Azure cloud platform with Centrilogic’s support and managed services.
Centrilogic’s certified support engineers provide expert guidance with a best practice-based approach included for security, high availability, and governance. The Centrilogic technical team assists you in designing and managing scalable solutions to help you realize your full Azure potential.
The Centrilogic approach is to fully understand your unique requirements and then develop and implement a custom plan that accounts for application, business, and workflow needs. From migrations through to optimization and ongoing management, Centrilogic’s Managed Services for Azure can cover all aspects of your Azure environment and are delivered via our Multicloud Management Portal.
Managed Services for Azure
- 24x7x365 Issue Response and Resolution, Azure Cloud provisioning, Managed Scaling, Identity Management, Monitoring, Alerting, and Governance
- OS, Network, Security and Storage Management services
- Access to Centrilogic’s service management processes
- Cloud Solution Architecture Guidance
- Cloud lifecycle management and orchestration, and project management
- Incident and Change Management
- SLA-backed event response times
Centrilogic Multicloud Management Portal
- Single Pane of Glass for cloud management with Centrilogic’s Cloud Management Portal (CMP)
- Single vendor billing
- Hybrid Cloud capabilities
- Access to Centrilogic financial optimization and guidance
- Cloud Governance and service Optimization of Azure infrastructure
Your Client-Centric Team
- Account Executive – responsible for guiding you through the solution process and overall success of your Azure initiative
- Customer Success Manager – primary go-to contact for day-to-day requests outside of support and charged with ensuring your success
- Solution Architect – Certified Azure expert who oversees all technical components of your solution
- Project Manager – Onboarding, maintaining timelines, tracking notes, and scheduling
- 10+ Years of MSP Experience
- “All Inclusive” Managed Services Model
- Office 365 Management
- SQL Server
- Use Microsoft’s Cloud Adoption Framework
- AKS – Kubernetes & Containers
- 4 Microsoft MVPs
- 150 Senior Technical Consultants
- + 50 Azure Certified Personnel
- + 65 Azure clients
As a Solutions Partner for Security, Centrilogic demonstrates our broad capability to help customers safeguard their entire organization with integrated security, compliance, and identity solutions.
Centrilogic has been named a finalist in the 2023 Microsoft Analytics Partner of the Year Award. Centrilogic is honored among a global field of top Microsoft partners for demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of customer solutions based on Microsoft technology.