On Wednesday September 23rd, the team at CentriLogic is holding an Open House to celebrate the Grand Opening of our new enterprise-grade Data Center in the Greater Toronto Area. Guests will have an opportunity to tour the new facility, network with some of our staff and partners, and enjoy a complimentary lunch on behalf of our entire team. The new 28,000 sq. ft. highly secure and redundant facility is engineered to Tier III specifications, with some Tier IV attributes. It also boasts a 1.2 Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) rating and utilizes hot aisle containment PODS and traditional raised floor cabinet configurations.
Open House Details:
Date: Wednesday September 23rd, 2015
Time: 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
Location: 7445 Tranmere Drive, Mississauga, ON
RSVP: Please click here to register for the event and confirm your attendance
*Guest registration is mandatory in order to attend this event
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm: Guest Registration & Lunch
- 12:30pm – 12:35pm: Opening Remarks – Robert Offley, CEO, CentriLogic
- 12:35pm – 12:55pm: Market Trends – Philbert Shih, CEO, Structure Research
- 12:55pm – 1:05pm: Customer Overview
- 1:05pm – 1:15pm: Ribbon Cutting
- 1:15pm – 2:30pm: Additional Tours & Networking
*Data Center tours will begin at 11:30am and will run in 30 minute intervals. Tours will be made available until 2:30pm if required. Guests will be able to join a tour at their convenience.
If you would like to join us at the launch of our new facility, please don’t forget to register here. Guest registration is mandatory in order to attend.